Thursday 27 February 2014

TOPSHOP ALLSORTS CHELSEA BOOTS




I've been lusting after these booties for quite a while now and with payday in sight, I sprinted to my nearest Topshop and tried on a pair, it was pretty much love at first sight. The actual heel on the boot is about 4 inches, but because of the platform and the chunky block heel, they are super easy to walk in. I am definitely not a heel person, I can't even brave wedges so believe me when I say, these are comfortable for a 4 inch heel. The sole is slightly padded too which I really like.

The thing I love most about these boots though is how versatile they are, I can wear these for work with jeans and t shirt which gives a really effortless grunge style glam, or even pair them with a cute floral dress. I can't wait to style these bad boys, I just know I'm going to be living in them. Are you loving heeled boots at the moment? What would you wear these with?

No comments:

Post a Comment