Wednesday 12 June 2013

BENEFIT'S WORLD FAMOUS NEUTRALS PALETTE


World Famous Neutrals Kit Easiest Nudes Ever - £23.50


I love benefit cosmetics, their products are still fairly new to me but one thing I always find myself lusting after are the beautifully packaged mini sets they do. I have the Cabana Glama kit and I adore how compact it is and for the price you get to try a selection of products which, I think is a great idea if you don't want to splurge on the full size items straight away.

r.s.vp as a base, pinky swear all over lid, call my bluff on brow bone.
no pressure! as a base, thanks a latte all over lid, quick look busy in crease & outer corner

This palette promises to help achieve the easiest nudes ever, it comes with two of benefit's creaseless cream eyeshadows in ''r.s.vp'' which reminds me of Chanel's Emerveille and ''no pressure!'' described as a ''rich fawn'' colour. Both have a mousse-like consistency that smooths over the lid effortlessly and blends very easily. This product can be worn as a base for the eye, on it's own for a simple wash of colour or can even be used as an eyeliner. Also in the kit are four of benefit's longwear power shadow. ''Call my bluff'' and ''pinky swear'' make great highlight colours and also look lovely all over the lid. ''Thanks a latte'' and ''quick look busy'' are the darker colours and are more pigmented too. I love wearing ''thanks a latte'' all over the lid and blending ''quick look busy'' into the crease, it gives such a natural looking smokey eye but is still so pretty. I do have to agree with benefit, this kit really does make it easier, everything is in one palette, the products are versatile and the colours just glide on and blend perfectly. I'm really impressed with the quality of this kit and can't wait to get my hands on some more goodies from benefit!

Have you tried any of the benefit's world famous neutrals palettes? Is there anything from benefit you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment