Wednesday 19 June 2013

la roche-posay effaclar k review



I finally felt like I had my skin under control thanks to my Liz Earle skincare regime, but something was still missing. I suffer from an extremely oily t-zone and I have very spot prone skin. When I was younger I suffered with mild acne so a few spots on my complexion can really knock my confidence. After breaking out pretty badly on my chin and forehead area I decided to purchase effaclar K after hearing so much about it on the blogsphere. And boy... I'm glad I did.

This tube of goodness is described as ''a daily renewal fluid that gradually exfoliates the skin texture to reduce pores and regain a smooth and clear complexion.''

To give you guys the best possible review of this product I kept a little seven day diary. 

Day 1: I applied it straight after my moisturiser last night and woke up this morning and my spots on my chin that i've had for a while have reduced and look less red and angry.

Day 2: My spots and blemishes are slowly but surely reducing in size.

Day 3: My skin looks a lot more radiant in the morning and my skin tone appears to be more even.

Day 4: No new spots have appeared.

Day 5: My t-zone seems a lot less oily. I find myself having to powder my face through the day less and less.

Day 6: The spots I had have now all gone and there seems to be no signs of any new ones.

Day 7: My skin tone is more even, skin looks clearer and my t-zone is less oily than it used to be.

I think a lot of people mistake this as a moisturiser, it's not. Think of it as more of a treatment, hence the tube nozzle, to be applied directly to problem areas. I use this after my moisturiser, every morning and evening to where my skin needs a little TLC. For £13.00 this small investment in my skincare has helped out my skin a lot and can see myself repurchasing this again when I run out. Have you tried the effaclar K or any other la roche-posay products?

No comments:

Post a Comment