Thursday 11 July 2013

superdrug's vitamin E hot cloth cleanser

I've been so busy lately and I'm also saving up for my holiday in August so I haven't really allowed myself to splurge on beauty items (which has been very difficult)! One morning whilst rushing around getting ready for work I'd realised my beloved Liz Earle cleanse & polish hot cloth cleanser had come to an end. I'd heard a few reviews on Superdrug's take of the hot cloth cleanser and thought I'd pick it up on a whim. 

Just like the Liz Earle cleanser, it comes with a muslin cloth and has the exact same concept. It's scented and it reminds me of being on holiday! It smells like suncream a bit with a hint of coconut?! I personally don't mind the smell, I actually enjoy it, I have quite sensitive skin and the smells hasn't upset  it or made my skin angry. I will say it doesn't lift make up off as well as the Liz Earle cleanser, but I double cleanse anyway - I take my make up off with a micellar water and then cleanse throughly with this for a deeper clean. It leaves my skin feeling soft, and since using this I actually think my face looks brighter and clearer! In the two weeks I've used this, I've noticed more of a difference than when I did using the Liz Earle one for 4 months. For 200ml of this product it's only £4.99, for 200ml of Liz Earle's cleanser you're looking at spending a hefty £24.75. I love saving money and still having a good quality skincare product, so I'll be sticking to this cleanser from now on! Have you tried this? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. Vitamin E is amazing and I've been looking for a decent product that I could use. Thanks for the inspiration xx
    Much Love
    http://bohobun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this post!
    Definitely will be trying this out :) x
    http://beautyb00k.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete