Friday 10 May 2013

CLARINS SPLENDOURS 2013 SUMMER BRONZING COMPACT


Clarins Splendours Bronzing compact - £30

If you read my latest post you will have known i've been lusting after the new Clarins bronzer for a while now. Well, today I caved in and decided to treat myself! The bronzer is made up of golden, terracotta and brown shades. The centre of the bronzer is a beautiful champagne coloured highlight, which you can use on it's own, or swirl your brush all over the product to mix shades, creating a natural sun kissed glow.

Embossed with intricate aztec style patterns, this product not only looks good but does it's job well too as it's super pigmented and very long lasting. Another great thing about this bronzer is how versatile it is, in the winter i'd use the beige tones to contour/bronze but in the summer when i'm more tanned i'd use the darker shades. This means I can wear this little beauty all year round! The powder itself feels so lightweight and luxurious on my skin and it doesn't feel ''cakey'' or heavy. The compact is enriched with mineral and plant extracts so it also cares for the skin. 

This was my first purchase from Clarins but the customer service (House of Fraser Birmingham city centre) was incredible! The lady at the counter also threw in some samples for free. I got 30ml of multi-active day cream, their BB skin perfecting cream sample and a 75ml pure melt cleansing gel! I'm excited to try them all out! Are you a fan of Clarins? Will you be trying out any make up from their summer 2013 collection?

2 comments:

  1. Oh god I love Clarins! I worked on a competitors counter but always sold Clarins to people haha! That one is the limited edition, love it! That's amazing that she gave you those with it, they're much bigger than the normal samples!
    Nice blog, i've got a new(ish) one too so would love you to check it out!
    Robyn x
    http://vintageisavirtue.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was such a lovely surprise! I think I'll be heading back to the Clarins counter very soon!
      Heading over to your blog right now :) x

      Delete