Saturday 4 May 2013

LIZ EARLE SKINCARE: CLEANSE & POLISH, TONE AND MOISTURISE.



Choosing a skincare regime is a very tricky business, with so many lotions and potions on the market it can be difficult to find what products will work for you. I've never really had a clear complexion and over the years my skin has worsened. I used to suffer from mild acne so I've tried many ''solutions''. From creams prescribed by the doctor which felt like acid on my skin, to the clearasil phase (don't lie, we've all been there)! It was finally time to invest in a good skincare regime.

The simple three step system by Liz Earle is cleansing, toning and moisturising your face every morning and every night. The cleanse & polish hot cloth cleanser is a cult product in the beauty world, winning several awards and rightly so! The cleanser is a rich and thick cream, you apply it to your face and really work it into the skin, you then run the muslin cloth provided under a hot tap, ring it out and cleanse away any make up, dead skin cells and daily grime! I noticed how smoother and softer my skin was after the first week. Combined with the toner and moisturiser my skin has really cleared up a lot. My skin feels more plump and smooth and just generally looks brighter! I also think it's helped control my blemishes a lot, I never really break out like I used too. People close to me have even noticed and complimented me on how well my skin looks! The great thing is these products work for any skin type, the skin repair moisturiser even comes in three options: combination/oily, dry/sensitive and normal/combination.

The products are a bit on the pricey side but they last a good 5-6 weeks! If you buy from the website they usually do monthly deals. I got the May skincare essentials which contained the cleanse & polish hot cloth cleanser, muslin cloths, toner, skin repair moisturiser, daily eye repair and I was also sent a sample of their botanical essence no 100 perfume, which is gorgeous by the way! So if you're debating about trying the Liz Earle skin care, go on and give it a try! You're stuck with your face for life so you may as well look after it right... and hey, why not add a little luxury when doing so? 

5 comments:

  1. I've heard amazing reviews on these products!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooooooove liz earle products x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only started using the cleanse and polish in the middle of april this year and already know it will be one of my holy grail products :) Your sister told me about your blog, I work with her :) Iv asked her to let you know that if you wanted to write a guest post on my blog Id love you to xx

    ReplyDelete