Monday 6 May 2013

MAC ANGEL LIPSTICK


Uh oh. Another paycheck, another MAC lipstick… there’s nothing more satisfying than building up a lipstick collection! I currently store my lip products in this, props to Hayley for spotting that little bargain! I own the generic reds, fuchsias and even purples but one thing I felt was missing, was a classic, everyday, simple pink! After ooh-ing and ahh-ing at the lipstick stand in my local MAC store, I decided to go for Angel.

I first heard about Angel after Kim Kardashian revealed it’s her go-to shade. I’m a big fan of Kim’s make up and follow her contouring and highlighting tricks religiously (you can find a great tutorial here). It’s a frost lipstick which MAC describes as ‘‘excellent colour payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish’’. When first applied it’s very sheer so I really build it up to put a bit more colour into my lips. It’s a soft pink with blue undertones, although the colour isn’t insanely bright or bold it’s still noticeable and definitely makes a difference! Like every MAC lipstick the quality never disappoints and I find this lipstick long lasting, I also found it wasn’t drying on my lips, bonus! Overall I’m pretty pleased with my purchase and can see this becoming my everyday lipstick, as it’s simple, pretty and appropriate for all occasions! 

p.s sorry for the poor photo of myself, I was in a rush this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment